体育竞猜推荐|广州体育职业The Penn Libraries have expanded our collection of ICMA research survey datasets, adding 18 new surveys to our existing holdings.
The International City/County Management Association conducts national surveys of all U.S. counties and ~8,000 U.S. municipalities with populations of 2,500 or greater on topics of interest to local governments. The Penn Libraries acquire individual ICMA survey research microdata datasets on a case-by-case basis. The microdata dataset contains individual municipalities' responses to survey questions; accompanying files provide codebooks and supporting documentation. Microdata datasets are provided in MS Excel formats.
ICMA survey series and their current Penn Libraries holdings are:
- Municipal Form of Government : 2011.
- Economic Development : 2014, 2009, 2004, 1999, 1994, 1989, 1984.
- Alternative Service Delivery : 2017, 2012, 2007, 2002, 1997, 1992, 1988, 1982.
- Government Technology Solutions : 2017.
- Innovations and Emerging Practices in Local Government : 2016.
- Immigrant Communities : 2018.
- Smart Cities : 2016.
- Sustainability in Local Government : 2010.
- State of the Profession : 2012, 2009.